These are my current favorite beauty products. From hair, skin, nails, etc!
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo- Literally the BEST! It is a bit on the pricey side, but so worth it! If you subscribe to their emails they have sales all the time. I just got BOGO! If you need something more affordable try Batiste! I love this one too. Honestly, I switch off between these two! https://www.amazon.com/Batiste-shampoo-original-300ml-10-10/dp/B07MGZ6X2Q/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=batiste+dry+shampoo&qid=1560298525&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1 Amika Link- loveamika.com (it wouldn’t let me copy the exact link)
- Urban Decay Makeup Primer– Ya’ll this stuff is a GAME CHANGER! It is such a good product. It hides pores, blackheads, all those things you don’t want seen!! I stared using it in September and I will never look back. https://www.ulta.com/optical-illusion-complexion-primer?productId=xlsImpprod15371011
- Biolage ColorLast Shampoo & Conditioner– This brand is overall great! I can’t say enough good things and what it does for my hair. It goes on sale a lot at Ulta, too! https://www.ulta.com/biolage-colorlast-mini-kit?productId=xlsImpprod18451161
- Cetaphil Face Bar– This has also been a game changer for me. I have problematic skin, to say the least. Ever since I switched to this face bar I have really seen a difference in my skin. You can also use this bar on your body. https://www.amazon.com/Cetaphil-Deep-Cleansing-Face-Types/dp/B074ZGHFRM/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=cetaphil%2Bface%2Bbar&qid=1560299120&s=gateway&sr=8-3&th=1
- Simple Gel Cream– Okay, I have to be honest I just started using this and I am IN LOVE! It is so hydrating and not oily! I literally use a pea size amount. I really like the gel, too! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076TBCFWR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Urban Decay Naked Foundation– This foundation gives you medium to full coverage. I started using it in September (same time as the primer) and these two together…wooooooohoooo! It gives your skin such a natural finish. https://www.ulta.com/naked-skin-weightless-ultra-definition-liquid-makeup?productId=xlsImpprod4550001
- Elf Makeup Setting Spray– If you don’t use a setting spray, you need to start. The stuff I use is literally $4 and makes such a difference. My makeup lasts so much longer! It also can be a great refresher if you have plans after work, date night, etc!https://www.elfcosmetics.com/makeup-mist-and-set—small/85023.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9of6p9ji4gIVkISzCh2Vrg0qEAYYASABEgJzx_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Dead Sea Mud Mask– Doing this twice per week and the face bar has made my skin so smooth and less troublesome. You literally apply it, let it dry for 10 minutes and rinse! Done! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XTAFYKY/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_4?smid=A12Z2DZT072EWQ&psc=1
- Hair Spray– I use Its a 10 Miracle Spray. I kid you not, this hair spray is a miracle. I have fine hair. So when I curl it I need a strong hold. This stuff works and lasts all day!! I use it when I straighten my hair, too. https://www.amazon.com/Its-10-Miracle-Finishing-Spray/dp/B004ZF04PW/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1KSAKAN45LL7D&keywords=its+a+10+hairspray&qid=1560299644&s=beauty&sprefix=its+a+10%2Cbeauty%2C154&sr=1-3
- Naked Eye Shadow Pallet– Love these colors! It is a bit on the pricier side. But if you watch, you can get it on sale. I got mine for $25! The colors are for day and night! https://www.macys.com/shop/product/urban-decay-naked-eyeshadow-palette?ID=556313
- Essie Gel Couture– I paint my nails all the time. This nail polish lasts for a bit longer than others. It has a really nice glossy finish. See the link for the most recent color I ordered! You have to get the special top coat!https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GJ4N14M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- NYX Butter Gloss– The BEST lip gloss! It is so creamy and has so many colors to chose from! My absolute favorite is Creme Brulee. https://www.amazon.com/NYX-PROFESSIONAL-MAKEUP-Butter-Brulee/dp/B00BKH9HRE/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2HBCG8OVM9UQZ&keywords=nyx+butter+gloss+creme+brulee&qid=1560299950&s=beauty&sprefix=nyx+butter%2Cbeauty%2C283&sr=1-2
Alright ya’ll, there you have it! These are my current faves! Clearly, I am a product girl. I had trouble narrowing it down to 12!
Go fill that glass with prosecco!
Cheers, Megan xoxo